Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 28, 2011

Awesome!
Thanks for getting the blog going. Can you thank Judy for me also? I have taken a couple of pictures already and I can get them developed and send a CD to you. We just got done teaching our investigator and everything went well with that. I thought I was doing a good job on talking to him and laughing about stuff in Spanish, but it all went over my companions head, it was funny. I figured out that I'm good at getting the people comfortable and talking, but my companion often jumps right into lessons and sort of scares them a bit. The pressure is on, i can definitely feel it. I have learned to bear my testimony and brushed up on my Spanish. The week that I came in, the MTC started a new program and completely immersed us in Spanish. The other branches in my zone were impressed by how fast that me and my district had picked up on saying our prayers in Spanish. I really like all the guys in my district, we are having a lot of fun. We are all trying to get the Spanish down. We went to the temple this morning, it was great. It was definitely alot smaller than the Los Angeles one. Everyday I look forward to gym. We often play as a district team in volleyball and soccer against others in our Zone. we're not very good at soccer, but we're excellent at volleyball! I'll also play some intense four-square sometimes. Oh for my mission plaque I want Psalms 23, the whole thing. Thanks Dad. Well I've got to go, its fun. Everyone was right, the days are long but the weeks are short. I cant believe its already been a week.  Love you and miss everyone!
Love,
Cole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment