Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 15, 2011

This week was good. We had another apostle speak to us on Tuesday at our Devotional. This week was Elder M. Russell Ballard. It was a great talk. There is supposed to be an unusual amount of Apostles coming to speak within the next 7 weeks. Of course after I leave! Yep, I also received travel plans last Friday. It'll be interesting flying out of Salt Lake at 1 in the morning. I don't really have alot to report on, we've just been getting ready to leave and giving away all of my extra food and candy. Oh and just for the record, I've only gained, .8 lbs during my 9 weeks in the MTC. HA! I'm proud of myself. Everyone says you will gain 10 lbs on the MTC food. If I don't write an email in awhile, Its only because I can't. Don't worry!
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment