Sunday, January 20, 2013

"The time has flown by" January 14, 2013

Yeah tell me about it! Why travel all the way to Tegus with your pet chicken or parrot? I got on the bus to come use internet and I saw a lady with a hen and her baby chicks. I did a double check to see if there were any parrots on the bus before I sat down hahaha.

But, yeah this week nothing exciting really happened. We were able to get more work done though! We put more baptismal dates; one of them a family we are going to complete. The work is going great, I was thinking while I was sitting on the bus and I really am going to miss being on a mission. My only worries being about investigators and if there are chickens and parrots on the same bus as me. But seriously, these past 17 months and 21 days have been amazing and life changing. I just feel like the time has flown by...

No comments:

Post a Comment